Regenerative DE Filter Purge
For commercial pool Regenerative D.E. Filters
Complete the following steps, in order
- Isolate and open each filter to be purged
- Add (32 oz.) of AAD enzymes and (32 oz.) of CPR phosphate remover to the filter.
- Close filter and turn system back on.
- Bump filter every 30 minutes for a minimum of 2 hours.
- After two hours, dump the media and replace it.
- Take the remainder of the full pool’s purge dose and purge the pool.
For the full pool’s purge, use our dosing calculator to find out how much AAD you will need… (32 oz. /10,000 gallons). Any future phosphate treatments with CPR should be done 24-48 hours prior to media being dumped and replaced. Do not exceed (4 oz. /10,000 gallons) of CPR at a time.